Doors locking with fob inside

They said I have two bad ones it seems 🤷
You literally just said it works on the passenger side?

Anyway, you've had a greater litany of troubles than almost anyone else. That sucks.
 
You literally just said it works on the passenger side?

Anyway, you've had a greater litany of troubles than almost anyone else. That sucks.
yes, driver front and rear are dead, passenger front and rear work as intended

maybe there's a failing receiver or something on the driver side, it seems weird that both would die at nearly the same time
 
If the key sits still for too long, it falls asleep (i.e if you leave it in the center console). Once it's asleep you won't be able to press the door handle to open the car. The solution is to shake the car back and forth so the key shakes so it wakes up so then you can press the door handle.
 
Last edited:
I don’t want a car that’s had that much work done, they didn’t even put it together right the fist time
I look at it like preventative medicine. I’ve been very reasonable with the time my car is in service - trying to get it all done at once.

The SC has been proactive in fixing things I didn’t see - some kind of tabs in the frunk tub, tub replaced, etc. I have no complaints with service like this.

Your point is well taken, however - let’s hope I don’t continue to have problems. I’m optimistic!
 
I look at it like preventative medicine. I’ve been very reasonable with the time my car is in service - trying to get it all done at once.

The SC has been proactive in fixing things I didn’t see - some kind of tabs in the frunk tub, tub replaced, etc. I have no complaints with service like this.

Your point is well taken, however - let’s hope I don’t continue to have problems. I’m optimistic!
My case is slightly different as in I’m on my third full glass canopy replacement due to Lucid damaging it the first time, and installing a defective or incorrectly installing the replacement. That’s like having a car that’s been rolled a few times it’s a major structural repair. Lucid (at least here) has proven itself incapable of repairing it to even their own standards.
 
My case is slightly different as in I’m on my third full glass canopy replacement due to Lucid damaging it the first time, and installing a defective or incorrectly installing the replacement. That’s like having a car that’s been rolled a few times it’s a major structural repair. Lucid (at least here) has proven itself incapable of repairing it to even their own standards.
I agree - our experiences have been virtually opposites! I have followed your tales of woe and hope you can find some resolution!
 
Back
Top