Does Lucid Gravity come with tire repair kit?

VeryPowerful

Active Member

Joined
Jul 4, 2025
Messages
100
Reaction score
115
Cars
Lucid Gravity GT
Referral Code
1JDDFDPA
Another of my "what is included with the car" post. From what I understand the Gravity doesn't have a spare tire. Manual mentions a tire repair kit in a few places:
- 12-volt power socked primary use is tire repair kit,
- Maintenance schedule mentions to replace tire repair sealant every 5 years,
- Punctured tires section mentions to use tire repair kit is the tire damage is small.

Based on this I assume that the tire repair kit is included in the car. Is that correct? Where is it located? Is it in the trunk in one of the side cargo areas?

Preparing a inspection list for my delivery appointment and I don't want to waste time looking for this.
 
Another of my "what is included with the car" post. From what I understand the Gravity doesn't have a spare tire. Manual mentions a tire repair kit in a few places:
- 12-volt power socked primary use is tire repair kit,
- Maintenance schedule mentions to replace tire repair sealant every 5 years,
- Punctured tires section mentions to use tire repair kit is the tire damage is small.

Based on this I assume that the tire repair kit is included in the car. Is that correct? Where is it located? Is it in the trunk in one of the side cargo areas?

Preparing an inspection list for my delivery appointment and I don't want to waste time looking for this.
It is not. You can purchase it as an accessory.
 
Wow, ok. I expected at least the kit to be included. I know that I can call support to get my car towed but experience depends on location and time. I'll seriously think about buying a tire repair kit. Thank you @borski!

A few notes from manual:
Roadside Assistance and Emergency Towing section (p273 in v12.1.1 - en-US)

Services Covered
The following are covered at no charge for four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first:
- Emergency and/or Roadside Towing or Transport Service for warrantable repairs to the nearest authorized Lucid Service Center.
NOTE: Lucid can provide alternate transportation for customers in need via rideshare services following a breakdown resulting in tow or transport.
- Flat Tire
NOTE: Lucid will provide one tow service per tire event to any Lucid Service Center or tire center within a 50-mile radius.
NOTE: Depending on the time and location of your disablement event, your vehicle may be stored overnight at a provider’s towing facility.
- 12v Battery
 
Lucid’s kit does not work. It will pump air, however, it will not pump the sealant. I have 2 of them. Neither work. The Scottsdale service center had them for a month and not only would my two not work, they could not get any of them to work. They were subsequently pulled from the web sight. They have not reappeared.
 
Back
Top