Does anyone know how to find contact; overpayment refund?

TeddyBozeman

Hi there! Our delivery advisor accidentally gave us the wrong price for our initial lease payment, and we ended up overpaying. She immediately pointed it out and went about getting it refunded, but was told we could only get a refund after we took delivery of the car, which was fine. Flash forwards a few weeks, and we still haven't gotten our refund (after having the car for about 2 weeks), and our delivery advisor apparently doesn't work at Lucid anymore; their mailbox is full, and their phone number goes to a completely different person. I have emailed the local contact we had (person who did the last steps and the setup), but they haven't emailed me back either. I have ALSO sent a contact message on the website, AND tried to text customer support; literally no one is answering me back. What the heck is going on? Does anyone know how we can contact someone, anyone?

Hi there! Our delivery advisor accidentally gave us the wrong price for our initial lease payment, and we ended up overpaying. She immediately pointed it out and went about getting it refunded, but was told we could only get a refund after we took delivery of the car, which was fine. Flash forwards a few weeks, and we still haven't gotten our refund (after having the car for about 2 weeks), and our delivery advisor apparently doesn't work at Lucid anymore; their mailbox is full, and their phone number goes to a completely different person. I have emailed the local contact we had (person who did the last steps and the setup), but they haven't emailed me back either. I have ALSO sent a contact message on the website, AND tried to text customer support; literally no one is answering me back. What the heck is going on? Does anyone know how we can contact someone, anyone?
Hi, @TeddyBozeman.

I am happy to help. Would you mind sending me your contact info via DM? I will make sure someone reaches out to you.

Marqie

Back