Does anyone have the fuse panel layout?

Matthew-345

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
DE Number
My horn has stopped working and I’m thinking this is going to be an easy fuse replacement, but I do not know the fuse panel layout and have searched for this in the online manual. I believe there are two fuse panels, one in the frunk and one under the glove box, but I would prefer to know a bit more confidently which panel and the specific fuse to be checking for the horn before I start poking around.

Attached is the fuse information from the original Dream Edition manual. The current manuals omit this section. I had to optimize the PDF file so that I could upload it here, but there shouldn't be any problem in reading it. I'm sure they didn't change the fuse layout since the Dream edition, but keep that in mind.

Attachments

• Lucid Fuse Information (optimized).pdf
    279.5 KB · Views: 342
Attached is the fuse information from the original Dream Edition manual. The current manuals omit this section. I had to optimize the PDF file so that I could upload it here, but there shouldn't be any problem in reading it. I'm sure they didn't change the fuse layout since the Dream edition, but keep that in mind.
Thank you Alex. Much appreciated.

Back