Does anyone else wish the side mirrors could tilt down when parallel parking?

I wish it would tilt down. You can get this that feature on a $35k year. It should at least be a selectable option on the Lucid.
I wish I could have a $35k year. You must be very good at budgeting!

:D Looks like I needed to proofread my last post. Meant to say a $35k car has the feature. It would be nice if Lucid would include it as a select-able option under the Vehicle menu.

I have had my Lucid Air since July 2022. I too would like to see the side mirrors tilt down when backing up. I would to take it one step further, because of the limited visibility out of the rear window (headrests and peoples heads in the way when there are passengers in the rear seat) I would like the rear view mirror use a camera image in the mirror. I have this feature in my 2020 Corvette and it is great.

One other item that has really been bothering me is the Sirius radio. I live in the mountains in Northern Arizona where internet and cell service is spotty.

:D Looks like I needed to proofread my last post. Meant to say a $35k car has the feature. It would be nice if Lucid would include it as a select-able option under the Vehicle menu.
Yeah, and $80-per-night hotel rooms come with free WiFi, while $800-per-night rooms don't.

How much you pay for a thing often has nothing to do with its features.

Please don’t make comparisons like this, unless you also plan on listing all of the features the Lucid has that your proverbial $35k car doesn’t. I pretty much guarantee you can find a selection of $35k cars that, when combined, will have more or similar features to the lucid from a software perspective.

Putting this out there in hopes that the Lucid team will see it: I really wish there was an option in settings to have the side mirrors automatically tilt down when the car is put in reverse. It helps tremendously to avoid curb rash when one is parallel parking. My Model 3 had this feature, and I never once kissed a curbstone in three years, and thus my rims looked pristine the day I returned that car. Really missing this very helpful option on my Lucid…
Yes, would be a nice enhancement.

Back