DMV Lucid Owners

Hi all,

Please make sure you head over to the new thread for any updates related to the upcoming June 1st rally event - the route will go through DC, MD, and VA - with amenities provided courtesy of Lucid.

There is a limit on the number of drivers this rally can accommodate to ensure a safe and fun event for all participants and guests. We are approaching that limit soon, so please register via the link below if you have not already done so.

Hope to see you all there!

How does one receive permission to access threads that appear private? This is what appears when I click on the above hyper.

1000001997.jpg

How does one receive permission to access threads that appear private? This is what appears when I click on the above hyper.

View attachment 20480
Thanks for posting this. I didn't realize this thread was private and thought it was open to others. I am going to tag one of the forum admins who may be able to assist.
@hydbob - are you able to move the other rally thread to this subforum if it makes it accessible to other owners? Am hopeful you can assist in rectifying my ignorance that the other thread would be visible. My mistake here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back