• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Delivery Timeline Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasilemak

Hi all,

This thread is pretty scary to see. However, I am trying to understand if they are the majority or minority of user experience?

I see that there is a delivery tracker. Can we start a tracker for how long it takes from payment to physically receiving the car with relevant details like location, communication history etc.?

To be honest, I don't think it's worth the work required.

Hi all,

This thread is pretty scary to see. However, I am trying to understand if they are the majority or minority of user experience?

I see that there is a delivery tracker. Can we start a tracker for how long it takes from payment to physically receiving the car with relevant details like location, communication history etc.?
Don't know why you're scared since you're on the forum and know not to pay until the car has passed PDI and is ready for delivery. It might delay your delivery a couple of days since Lucid probably won't schedule delivery until you've paid but you will have the minimum wait possible between payment and delivery.

Don't know why you're scared since you're on the forum and know not to pay until the car has passed PDI and is ready for delivery. It might delay your delivery a couple of days since Lucid probably won't schedule delivery until you've paid but you will have the minimum wait possible between payment and delivery.
What does PDI stand for?

Hi all,

Unfortunately this would not be feasible for us to start doing. There would be too much friction and work to upkeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back