RESOLVED Delete the chrome or not delete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
I would like to pick the Lucid owners forum brains on whether I need to delete the rest of this chrome? Since I went powder coat I introduced more a sporty black edge so do I just keep going and delete the rest of the chrome. When I look at stealth cars that’s sort of look I wanted to go after but then my wrap is silver base color so it sort of blends I got no clue. What would you do?
IMG_7057.jpeg
IMG_7054.jpeg
IMG_7043.jpeg
IMG_7024.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7028.jpeg
    IMG_7028.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
I would like to pick the Lucid owners forum brains on whether I need to delete the rest of this chrome? Since I went powder coat I introduced more a sporty black edge so do I just keep going and delete the rest of the chrome. When I look at stealth cars that’s sort of look I wanted to go after but then my wrap is silver base color so it sort of blends I got no clue. What would you do?
View attachment 21056View attachment 21057View attachment 21058View attachment 21060
Keep the chrome! I like how it blends in with the paint, and splits your car into "sections": a black upper matching with the wheels as well as a "base" section which is silver with undertones.

Get them wrapped in the same color as your calipers

Get them wrapped in the same color as your calipers
That might work lol well one idea is once I get bored to wrap entire car Tiffany blue but that is some years away

That might work lol well one idea is once I get bored to wrap entire car Tiffany blue but that is some years away
What if the blade was wrapped black, but the letters in the same color as your calipers?

Try to spray one side with plastidip. Allows you to see how it would look blacked out for >$10. If you like it then get it wrapped for longevity.

Try to spray one side with plastidip. Allows you to see how it would look blacked out for >$10. If you like it then get it wrapped for longevity.
Part of me is like if I hate it’s a wrap and peels off.
How do you like the chrome delete on your car ?

Part of me is like if I hate it’s a wrap and peels off.
How do you like the chrome delete on your car ?
I love it on mine but my color combo is much simpler than yours. Mine is just black and gold. You have a ton of color in your wrap alone. I’m also not flashy at all and try to blend it as much as possible.

Any other thoughts @borski / @Bobby / @Adnillien / @AirDoll delete the chrome?
I already gave you my thoughts on another post, but you need to go with what you like. If you ask for 20 different opinions, you’ll get 20 different answers. At the end of the day, it’s you that has to like it and live with it.

I’d go back to the stock color combo.
True... I still do love how understated (yet still good looking) QG looks with the platinum trim (and with the tahoe interior, its just amazingly classy). It's just about the individual user's traits, and @blueice89 , that is why you just need to take the decision and roll with it!

Delete the chrome! Goes from an old people looking car to something that at least looks sporty. I still have the chrome on mine but it’s a lease and I don’t want to spend the money on it lol, but I would’ve gotten stealth if it was available for a reasonable price at the time

Delete the chrome! Goes from an old people looking car to something that at least looks sporty. I still have the chrome on mine but it’s a lease and I don’t want to spend the money on it lol, but I would’ve gotten stealth if it was available for a reasonable price at the time
I actually like the look with the platinum finish on the roof and some bright work. Looks classy. This is a four-door luxury sedan, after all.

I actually like the look with the platinum finish on the roof and some bright work. Looks classy. This is a four-door luxury sedan, after all.
The reason I got white exterior is because it blends closest to the roof. Silver is maybe a close second. But the darker colors grey or black or red have way too much contrast. Reminds me of those old 70s two tone cars lol. But just to be clear, it’s just my personal opinion. Nothing against those who like the high contrast roof 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back