DC Area June 1st Rally

stealth

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hi all,

Starting a new thread for us to share updates re: the upcoming DC area rally on June 1st. Below is the info from the save the date email.

On Saturday, June 1, 2024, we will be hosting an exclusive Lucid Owners Club Event.
We will be holding an Owners Club Rally starting at our Tyson’s Galleria Location.
Please save the date as more details will be announced and communicated soon!

Yes, same here! Looks legit! I am curious if just Lucid Owners Club folks in the DC area got the invite or if it went out to a bro after distro. It would be awesome to have a great showing of owners at the rally.

The route overview link isn't working for me on my mobile, but sounds like it will take us right by my house. I will make sure it's accessible for a coffee or bio break!

That worked. Thanks.

Loving the route as goes by my place on the way back. We may actually need the bio break after the winery and the drive from Bluemont. Looking forward to the drive.

Still no email here. I’ve clicked the owners club sign up link multiple times, but it just goes straight to my profile.

Hi all, bumping this thread to ensure everyone in the mid-Atlantic, DC, MD, and VA area has registered for the rally drive. There is a limit on the number of drivers this rally can accommodate to ensure a safe and fun event for all participants and guests. We are approaching that limit soon, so please register if you have not done so already. Should be an awesome event!

Thanks!

I’m curious to see if they are making the Exorcist stairs a stop. That parking space is not a large lot to park a lot of cars. Does anyone know how many this rally can handle? I’m already signed up and looking forward to it (coming from Annapolis).

I’m curious to see if they are making the Exorcist stairs a stop. That parking space is not a large lot to park a lot of cars. Does anyone know how many this rally can handle? I’m already signed up and looking forward to it (coming from Annapolis).
I don't believe the rally will have many official physical stops beyond the studio, vineyard, and battlefield. Parking is non-existent at the exorcist steps as you mention, though will be a fun drive-by through Georgetown. I would say ~50 drivers plus however many guests come along in each vehicle.

.... I also don't feel comfortable parking or stopping in many parts of DC proper though am excited to drive through it for a bit!

I don't believe the rally will have many official physical stops beyond the studio, vineyard, and battlefield. Parking is non-existent at the exorcist steps as you mention, though will be a fun drive-by through Georgetown. I would say ~50 drivers plus however many guests come along in each vehicle.

.... I also don't feel comfortable parking or stopping in many parts of DC proper though am excited to drive through it for a bit!
You are limited to one guest per vehicle so 50 sounds like a good number. That will make a long train of cars to keep together.

Hi all, bumping this thread to ensure everyone in the mid-Atlantic, DC, MD, and VA area has registered for the rally drive. There is a limit on the number of drivers this rally can accommodate to ensure a safe and fun event for all participants and guests. We are approaching that limit soon, so please register if you have not done so already. Should be an awesome event!

Thanks!
Thanks for the reminder - now signed up!

Hi all,

Starting a new thread for us to share updates re: the upcoming DC area rally on June 1st. Below is the info from the save the date email.

On Saturday, June 1, 2024, we will be hosting an exclusive Lucid Owners Club Event.
We will be holding an Owners Club Rally starting at our Tyson’s Galleria Location.
Please save the date as more details will be announced and communicated soon!
I just got the email and registered for the event. The invite only restricts 1 guest. Is it ok to bring additional family along for the ride ?

I just got the email and registered for the event. The invite only restricts 1 guest. Is it ok to bring additional family along for the ride ?
It sounded like they were asking for only 1 guest because of the winery capacity. If they don't get a full house maybe you can but who am I to say what's right and wrong. Will be a nice ride.

It sounded like they were asking for only 1 guest because of the winery capacity. If they don't get a full house maybe you can but who am I to say what's right and wrong. Will be a nice ride.
Agreed! I would love to have my brother and family join the rally as co passengers since I’m hosting them for a family thing that weekend. Neither me or the kids will be drinking or anything else.

Back