Date Display

The Nuck

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hello

Is there any way to have the date display on the console anywhere? I have the temperature and the time but I don't see the date anywhere.

I called customer service and they said that they did not "think" there was a way - so - I thought that I would ask the forum.

Such a great car in so many respects - seems that this would be included somewhere.

Thanks

Tom Nuckols

I don't have the car with me, but I thought Alexa displayed the date along with the current weather conditions in the right panel. Try "Alexa, what's the date?", or "Alexa, what's the weather like"

I don't have the car with me, but I thought Alexa displayed the date along with the current weather conditions in the right panel. Try "Alexa, what's the date?", or "Alexa, what's the weather like"
I’m sorry I don’t understand what you’re saying, can you please repeat that? ;)

The date used to be on my last BMW and I was surprised that I missed it quite a bit when I got the lucid. Who knew.. hopefully a future software update fixes this ...

On my 911 there was a glitch a few years ago that reset the date to 2000 and there is no way to change it - old tech couldn’t conceive of the future.

Back