Dash Material on Touring

Can someone please post the pictures of dash for touring?
or at-least please share the materials being used.

A746F9D8-FEF8-4130-BC03-053634F59A1E.jpeg
FA34FEC3-2DA8-4C18-9BCF-495E81A37EAA.jpeg
F68967A5-4EC1-48BB-ACCF-0E1FF45494BE.jpeg

Here are couple pictures of my AT with Mojave interior.

It’s all leather, as opposed to leather and Alcantara (GT, Dream) and Purelux and cloth (Pure). At first I was worried the bumpy leather would have a plastic feel to it, but it’s most definitely leathery.

In another thread, it shows the storyboard for the Touring and call this pebble grain material "Premium Natural Grain Leather" (as seen in the quote above). So, I guess that's somewhat encouraging.
And I call myself a Paul Newman lookalike (we are both short). I had the pebbly stuff ("Dakota" leather) on my first BMW (3 series) and one of the reasons I went to 5 series was I hated it and wanted the Nappa and Nappa look. On my GV60 I have Nappa seats but imitation Nappa leather on the dash. It looks and feels just like real Nappa. The Pebbly stuff just looks and feels cheap.

And I call myself a Paul Newman lookalike (we are both short). I had the pebbly stuff ("Dakota" leather) on my first BMW (3 series) and one of the reasons I went to 5 series was I hated it and wanted the Nappa and Nappa look. On my GV60 I have Nappa seats but imitation Nappa leather on the dash. It looks and feels just like real Nappa. The Pebbly stuff just looks and feels cheap.
On behalf of all the Touring owners, thanks. Appreciate that you prefer your fake leather.

The smooth leather in the Touring is Napa full-grain leather and the textured leather is premium natural grain leather. The dash has both. In my opinion both leathers look and feel like true leather and convey a very high quality look and feel.

This is subjective. The dashboard leather does not feel cheap at all to me.

Thank you for sharing the pictures and thanks to everyone who shared the details about the materials used.
Hope we, Lucid AT owners, have provided the detail you have been seeking. If not, feel free to ask away.

Back