Curious, anyone else with a problem free Air?

'25 Air Pure. 7 months and 6500 miles, not a single issue. I use my phone as the key and carry the card as a backup. Have never used the Fobs after setting them up. Simply the best car I have ever driven / owned. Previously dedicated Lexus owner.
 
Other than the usual software glitches (which seem to be getting worse as Lucid tries to make the software more robust) the car itself has been very reliable. No squeaks or rattles, quiet inside, seats comfortable. My Lucid is a 2023 AGT bought used in September, 2025. Coming from a Tesla Model S, I like it a lot. It's what the S should have been.
 
Had a few issues when I bought in 2022, but now, trouble free!
 
Aside from the doors, nothing major. They did have to tighten some front axel bolts due to creaking early on but nothing since then.
 
I have had almost no problems and less than I had on my Mercedes, Audis(the worst) and Porsches. Mike
 
36mos/21k AT. Excluding the fob and resetting a couple of times, no problems. Until last week. My Pilot Pad won’t retract. Getting fixed under warranty next month. Best vehicle I have ever owned (and I’m old).
 
Coming up on one year with my 23 AT I bought from Lucid with 7200 miles on it. The only real issue I’ve had is the trunk/frunk both have to be opened/closed a few times before they actually seal closed. Other than that been great with the few software bugs here and there. Carry fob when traveling but around the house use iPhone and haven’t ever had any access issues. Looking forward to the mid-size that’s on the horizon
 
The only problem free Airs are with unobservant or indifferent owners. The "just carry a FOB like it's 2010" types who post everywhere to pretend there isn't an entry issue. "Just logo reset" every time there's a software hiccup, because that means it doesn't exist.

The issues most talk about are fundamental, and universal. Your enjoyment of the vehicle will be directly correlated to your tolerance of them.
I haven’t rebooted my car in over six months. I’ve exclusively used mobile key since I got the car, except when I’m going to valet. (And even then, I usually forget)

I’m not unobservant or indifferent. My car just happens to work.

Others may have experiences that don’t mirror your own, and it’s not lying or being dismissive to report on their experiences just like you report on yours. :)
 
This is better than auto lock. In my opinion, for the exact same issue. I’ve notice at home if I leave it for a while it tends to lock anyways tho.
I keep auto lock on but still push in the handle. I just keep it on in case I forget.
 
The only problem free Airs are with unobservant or indifferent owners. The "just carry a FOB like it's 2010" types who post everywhere to pretend there isn't an entry issue. "Just logo reset" every time there's a software hiccup, because that means it doesn't exist.

The issues most talk about are fundamental, and universal. Your enjoyment of the vehicle will be directly correlated to your tolerance of them.
Ehhhh I kinda agree. Some stuff apparently just isn’t going to work as we expected, namely creep, precondition and apparently send to map. But the major stuff works fine, and the fixes they do seem to work. 🤷 As for reboots, Tesla has easy reboots too because sometimes you just need to reboot it to resync everything.
 
My 2022 Grand Touring will be four years old in June. While I have only 15,700 miles on it, I am still excited every time I drive the car.
Early on I had my share of issues including a major drive fault, frunk not closing securely, and of course software issues with version 1.0.
I bought the car when I found out that the service center was going into Goose Island about two miles from my apartment. The Chicago service team is great and I plan to try and get ten years out of this car.
 
2024 Air Touring purchased in Aug of '24, new. Initially had a very few relatively minor teething issues (frunk alignment, rear bench leather ripped and was replaced), the continued absurd unlock delay, and a situation where it needed to go into the SC to fix an issue with OTA updates. The car has been just about trouble-free. Interestingly enough, last week was the first time the car woke up and froze to the extent I had to reboot it.

So far, I have spent about $45 on fixing the car as I lost a wheel blade after a kid at Discount Tire didn't reinstall it correctly and I needed to purchase a replacement.
 
‘23 Touring, delivered late ‘22. Been a relatively trouble free experience for me.

Occasional weird bugs, sure. But the car has been mostly rock solid. Certainly no more troublesome than other cars I’ve owned over the years.
 
Yeah, dang it! The top corner on the passenger side fender bear decal chipped off and now I gotta get it replaced at my next yearly service! 😂 😂
 
2024 Air Touring purchased in Aug of '24, new. Initially had a very few relatively minor teething issues (frunk alignment, rear bench leather ripped and was replaced), the continued absurd unlock delay, and a situation where it needed to go into the SC to fix an issue with OTA updates. The car has been just about trouble-free. Interestingly enough, last week was the first time the car woke up and froze to the extent I had to reboot it.

So far, I have spent about $45 on fixing the car as I lost a wheel blade after a kid at Discount Tire didn't reinstall it correctly and I needed to purchase a replacement.
My 26 has been freezing/crashing on start lately too. The phone key isn’t working right either it keeps showing information from hours ago or even the day before, instead of the current condition.
 
no
 
Despite numerous generally small problems my AGT has been a joy to drive locally and for two 2200 mile cross country drives. No problems have left me immobile. It has far surpassed the driving experience of any other cars I have owned. Moreover, service support and a corporate support culture have been exceptional. The only cars that have been completely free of any flaws have been my 2015 991 Turbo S and my 2016 Panamera GTS, and that includes several Audis, a BMW and several MB's.
 
Back
Top