Credit Card $25 Holds

prodolf

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Messages
131
Reaction score
242
Cars
Lucid Gravity Dream
Gravity DE Number
037
I'm getting flat $25 holds on my credit card when I use DC fast chargers to charge my Gravity. This is new and Lucid says it's to cover miscellaneous fees like "idle" fees. I don't see them coming off my bill and there's no receipts? Anyone else experiencing this and why has this just started happening when I've had my Gravity since June? This seems like a weird practice and I don't see it coming off of my bill.
 
I have an Air and they started doing this about a year ago with the folks who still have free charging at EA. But I've never actually been charged anything. I get the charge for the hold but they have all dropped off.
 
They do not get posted. It is the same as a hotel authorization.
 
Back
Top