Conquest Credit

Exbevo

I got my Air Pure last week. I asked my AD when I will receive the $2000 credit and he said “a few months”. Anyone received the credit?

I got my Air Pure last week. I asked my AD when I will receive the $2000 credit and he said “a few months”. Anyone received the credit?
Was this a purchase or lease? It’s an actual rebate?

Interested as well. My delivery advisor was very vague about both the conquest credit + referral bonus timeline

On the same bandwagon. I was given 2-3 weeks verbiage, though. Have all the email threads to start pushing if it does not come by week 4.

My referral check came after 5 or 6 weeks. I guess it’ll be similar

Conquest credit and referral credit were added to me upfront … i.e before the purchase.. purchase and delivery happened in March24

Conquest credit and referral credit were added to me upfront … i.e before the purchase.. purchase and delivery happened in March24
They go back and forth on how they do. I got it as a post sale check in the mail

My friend purchased Lucid GT with my referral link and I got the credit immediately the day he took delivery.

Back