Bunnylebowski Active Member Verified Owner Joined Mar 22, 2022 Messages 4,302 Reaction score 7,639 Cars GravityDE/Black/Tahoe/20 Gravity DE Number 145 May 4, 2023 #21 I’ve found that you frequently have to force quit the app when waking the car fails then reopen it, then it works on the second attempt.
I’ve found that you frequently have to force quit the app when waking the car fails then reopen it, then it works on the second attempt.
R roKapl99 Active Member Verified Owner Joined Jun 15, 2022 Messages 110 Reaction score 52 Cars Touring May 4, 2023 #22 Bunnylebowski said: I’ve found that you frequently have to force quit the app when waking the car fails then reopen it, then it works on the second attempt. Click to expand... Tried the force quit. No change. Didn't wake the car.
Bunnylebowski said: I’ve found that you frequently have to force quit the app when waking the car fails then reopen it, then it works on the second attempt. Click to expand... Tried the force quit. No change. Didn't wake the car.
D DryFLyGuy Member Verified Owner Joined Dec 1, 2022 Messages 44 Reaction score 45 Cars Porsche, AMG, Mercedes May 4, 2023 #23 I tried the same. Car is sound asleep.