Confirmed: Android Auto coming this fall!

Glad to read it! And, it's consistent with what Peter Rawlinson said to me at the Pasadena studio grand opening three weeks ago.

I literally put Carlink in my Amazon cart 30 minutes ago! Guess I'll take it out now
I took it out because I suspect it wakes the car randomly. Still not confirmed, but the random wakes have been killing the battery.

I admit it. I am unjustifiably giddy about this announcement. Come on! Hurry up, September 21st!!

Since I've never had a car with Android Auto, I'd been wondering if it would be installed before the Gravity launch and looking forward to seeing it. I really didn't want the hassle to use the workaround that so many here have done. That being said, I'm hoping the integration goes well and not have people picking it to pieces ad nauseum. Thanks for the carrot!

Which means, come fall, there will be 73% fewer posts on the forum. OK, I’m exaggerating, 68% fewer. ;)

Great news! I'll take the CarLinkKit off my Birthday list. I hope this advance notice of upcoming features is the begining of a trend for the new Lucid Head of Communications.

Sorry but I have to ask/comment on this....let's please have WIRELESS AA...not wired...there it's out in the universe now..

Kudos to lucid. We are a ways out so hopefully timelines don’t change but this may be the biggest update since 1.0.

Back