Chime sound, how do we turn it down?

Well, I just found out that my car is not on the latest firmware but it won't update because it's not connecting to the WiFi or cell service. So maybe after I get this fixed it'll be different. :)

Well, I just found out that my car is not on the latest firmware but it won't update because it's not connecting to the WiFi or cell service. So maybe after I get this fixed it'll be different. :)
What have you tried to improve this? Have you tried to reset? Updates are done via the built-in cellular, not Wi-Fi. Are you parked in an area where it can receive cellular?

What have you tried to improve this? Have you tried to reset? Updates are done via the built-in cellular, not Wi-Fi. Are you parked in an area where it can receive cellular?
I'm not getting any cellular signal either, and the problem started with the car also losing GPS signal completely. I have contacted customer service already and I'm waiting for a callback from service. The GPS seems to be back fully after two nights, but the cell and Wi-Fi are not working yet. HomeLink does work.

I'm not getting any cellular signal either, and the problem started with the car also losing GPS signal completely. I have contacted customer service already and I'm waiting for a callback from service. The GPS seems to be back fully after two nights, but the cell and Wi-Fi are not working yet. HomeLink does work.
I think there’s a module under the seat that needs to be reset? What did service say?

Back