Charging your Lucid on Tesla Superchargers

With the most noteworthy normal charging rate we've noticed up to this point, the Lucid finished charging 80% of its 118.0-kWh battery pack in a short time. A Tesla Model S Plaid, which had a typical pace of 125 kilowatts, was beforehand the 200 watt solar panel with the most noteworthy typical rate we've recorded.

With the most noteworthy normal charging rate we've noticed up to this point, the Lucid finished charging 80% of its 118.0-kWh battery pack in a short time. A Tesla Model S Plaid, which had a typical pace of 125 kilowatts, was beforehand the 200 watt solar panel with the most noteworthy typical rate we've recorded.
How did the charge times compare on the same charger? I don't understand what a 200W solar panel can do in this case.

True, it will work both ways. But the Lucid has one advantage: Tesla has a maximum charging power of 145 Kw, so all the Tesla Supercharger stations are limited to 150kw. That means that the EA 350Kw stations will be of no value to them. I think when the Teslas charge at the EA stations, I will put a sticker on the 350 kw chargers that says, "For 900v Lucid only". That will keep the Teslas away! LOL!
It doesn’t matter they can not pull 350. They can still plug in to a 350 and the car will pull what it can.

It looks like it’s gonna happen :
I feel like with Musk, there's gonna be some catch. Like reasonable charging prices for Tesla owners and exorbitant prices for non-Tesla owners. But it's "open to all" so the government money will flow.

Haha, yea right. You know how many slow EVs I see in the 350 slot when the 150s are open? Some people either don't know, but I suspect they just don't give a crap about taking up a faster charger.

You would think EA would have some kind of pop up message on the screen like, "Your EV can't charge this fast. Please move to a lower power charger if available."

Of course, A-holes won't care, but others might move, or at least know that they aren't getting anything "extra" at a 350 station and not use it next time if they don't have to.

You would think EA would have some kind of pop up message on the screen like, "Your EV can't charge this fast. Please move to a lower power charger if available."

Of course, A-holes won't care, but others might move, or at least know that they aren't getting anything "extra" at a 350 station and not use it next time if they don't have to.
You would think right? It’s not not rocket science but VW Group is just crap at software development as a whole.

Owners need to be educated somehow and a simple message does no harm. If the chargers were reliable and 150’s were free they could force the person to move by preventing to start the charge. If all the other chargers are full it could skip the message and just start charging. But yeah, all too hard for EA.

Back