Change wheel appearance?

halad

New Member

Joined
Sep 12, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Cars
Air GT
Hi All!

Just bought a used '22 Air GT (advertised as having the 19s) and for whatever reason the inner display shows what I think are Dream edition wheels. Any way to force the display to show 19s? Changing the tire size inside the infotainment doesnt seem to do it. Separately, I thought Dream Edition wheels only came with dream edition cars, but I don't see the dream marking on the C pillars.

IMG_3498.webp
 
Hi All!

Just bought a used '22 Air GT (advertised as having the 19s) and for whatever reason the inner display shows what I think are Dream edition wheels. Any way to force the display to show 19s? Changing the tire size inside the infotainment doesnt seem to do it. Separately, I thought Dream Edition wheels only came with dream edition cars, but I don't see the dream marking on the C pillars.

View attachment 32466
What’s the VIN? The VIN is the definitive answer as to what trim, year, etc, the car is.
 
Back
Top