Car protection products - PPF etc.

Tjackele

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
What products and brands are people using to protect the paint and glass for their Lucid? PPF? Ceramic? Graphene? Glass film, tinted or not?
If you want to share good detailer names too that would help.

I used Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF with ceramic coat on top after reading through many forum recommendations.

Check out the interior/exterior forum section for a ton of amazing info on this topic.

Does this help keep the car clean also from like finger prints and normal road dirt?

Does this help keep the car clean also from like finger prints and normal road dirt?
Road dirt will still get on but it's much easier to clean. Fingerprints nothing will stop!

Does anyone have any thoughts, insights or recommendations regarding windshield protection film. I reached out to a Seattle Detailer and here is what he shared: "We do not carry windshield protection film at the moment. We were offering STEK DYNOflex, but that film is currently on hold by the manufacturer. Overall we don't recommend windshield film for daily drivers as the film has a natural distortion which can bother some people. Also, in our area, the lifespan is much shorter due to wiper blade use than somewhere sunny. The film will scratch over time from the wipers shortening its lifespan of the film."

Had STEK DYNOshield installed to the front (Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Mirrors, Headlights, fog lights) and then ceramic coating applied to the whole car.

I second @Demosthenes' suggestion .. check out the interior/exterior forum section; plenty of info there.

Reactions: DJL
Does anyone have any thoughts, insights or recommendations regarding windshield protection film. I reached out to a Seattle Detailer and here is what he shared: "We do not carry windshield protection film at the moment. We were offering STEK DYNOflex, but that film is currently on hold by the manufacturer. Overall we don't recommend windshield film for daily drivers as the film has a natural distortion which can bother some people. Also, in our area, the lifespan is much shorter due to wiper blade use than somewhere sunny. The film will scratch over time from the wipers shortening its lifespan of the film."
I would get a coating but not a film. I had this applied

And it's been great. Rain just streaks off like nothing.

Reactions: DJL
Back