What's new

Canceled order

Tesla2.0

Expert Member
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
no. worried that if they can't deliver on time,( even their schedule) can't tell you a straight answer about why and can't get their numbers in line that they will not be around in 3 years...
Sounds like courtroom drama

“Objection! Hypothetical assumption and badgering witness!”

“Motion denied!”

🤣

Tesla2.0

Expert Member
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
People said that about early stage of Tesla too, especially GM and Ford supporter, now Tesla can even buy them out if Elon choose to.

hydbob

Staff Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Tucker, Edsel, Delorean, hummer, fisker…..
Did any of those companies invest in the service infrastructure like Lucid has? It's still in its infancy but it's growing.

Drendino

Expert Member
Cars
Grand Touring
DE Number
Absolutely ...but if you are selling a product you need to be transparent. At least if you want me as a client
Have you ever ordered a car from Mercedes or Porsche? Good luck with transparency and timely delivery.

DADjim

Cars
Air
Actually yes. Several times.
I think the actual delivery numbers speak for themselves.

Parachute Adams

Have you ever ordered a car from Mercedes or Porsche? Good luck with transparency and timely delivery.
Just to understand, we should believe in Lucid because they are just as bad as everyone else? Is that the yardstick Peter uses to manage? PS…if that’s all his customers demand…..

Tesla2.0

Expert Member
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I can’t afford to to pay $150k to people in infancy
Come back to this forum 5 years later if there is a mid size sedan in the lineup, instead of trolling and waste everyone’s time.