Can the LUCID AUTO - UNPARK ITSELF?

Bannyl

Cars
Lucid Touring
Hello I was wondering if the Lucid can unpark itself for instance if I’m in a tight space?

There is mention of “unpark” in the manual, I believe. But I do not think it has been implemented yet.

Note: this would simply pull you out of a space. Not equivalent to summon mode. Lucid has made no mention of offering summon.

There is mention of “unpark” in the manual, I believe. But I do not think it has been implemented yet.

Note: this would simply pull you out of a space. Not equivalent to summon mode. Lucid has made no mention of offering summon
Thanks for clarifying. What is the difference though?

The manual states that auto park out only works for parallel spots. So if you are parked in a perpendicular spot, it won’t work.

I’ve never tried it myself, but the instructions are very clear right there in the manual. Tap the park tab on the Pilot Panel. Hold down the brake. Tap the direction you need to pull out. And then follow on screen instructions.

I can’t remember anyone here on the forum saying they’ve tried or succeeded at this. Maybe I’ll give it a shot this week.

Ahhh I misunderstood the original question. Sorry about that. I thought the OP was asking if the car can move itself out of a tight spot where the driver is unable to get into the car because some clown parked too close to the driver's door. And that would be a summon feature right?

And unpark or auto park out is the car pulling out of a parking spot with the driver in the car?

My car can do that with the fob. I don't need nor want a car to park itself for me but if some ahole parks so close to me that I can't get in and out, then ability to back it our from the outside is very valuable.

Hopefully Lucid will add this to DD Pro.
except we have no buttons on the fob to do it. So maybe as an app funtion.

except we have no buttons on the fob to do it. So maybe as an app funtion.

Oh, we got *button* on the fob. You would probably press it 17 times quickly, then 3 times slowly, then 5 times quickly. Of course that's just to back out. If you want to pull out forwards, well that's an entirely different sequence. But, don't worry, there will be hieroglyphics faintly etched on the back clearly describing the operation 😂

Oh, we got *button* on the fob. You would probably press it 17 times quickly, then 3 times slowly, then 5 times quickly. Of course that's just to back out. If you want to pull out forwards, well that's an entirely different sequence. But, don't worry, there will be hieroglyphics faintly etched on the back clearly describing the operation 😂
I, too, hate to memorize and skillfully operate the sequence of pressing a single button as if I am now transformed back to the 1844 Morse Code operator!

The good thing about one single-button operation is that if a thief got a hold of my fob, they would have difficulty correctly getting the sequence to open the frunk and the trunk!

My car can do that with the fob. I don't need nor want a car to park itself for me but if some ahole parks so close to me that I can't get in and out, then ability to back it our from the outside is very valuable.

Hopefully Lucid will add this to DD Pro.
Amen! This is THE ONE feature that I miss from the Tesla.

IMG_2499.jpeg
Tried unpark today. Couldn’t get it to work on parallel parking. Almost worked on perpendicular parking but it was getting confused with cross traffic from the street next to the parking lot.

Auto Unpark comes up when you hit the park icon on the pilot panel and is only for parallel parking. I got it to work and it pulls the Air out of the space partially. It places the car at 45 degree angle to the curb nose out. That’s it.

RIGHT ON!

Back