Can I use 19" tesla slipstream wheels for winter wheel set for my lucid air touring

stealthblklucid

Reaction score
Cars
lucid air touring
I just leased a lucid with 21" aero stealth wheels with the standard summer tires. I'm trying to figure out whether I can use my four leftover tesla model S wheels on my car. I read on a prior post that there was potentially an issue with the wheels passing the brake caliper on the lucid (even though on paper the specs of the wheels look very similar). Just wondering if anybody else knows for sure if the 19" tesla wheel will fit? I plan on refinishing my four leftover tesla 19" slipstream wheels to a gloss black finish and putting winter tires on for the season. Anybody else try this?

I had tried Telsa 2012 -2017 19 inch wheels (five double spoke) and they did not clear. May fit with spacers.

Spacers are easy to get. Anybody out there actually do this?
actually I like the Tesla slipstream wheels and I’d refinish them either charcoal or gloss black. I think would look pretty good with my black touring car. Might be a good plan for the winter since I already own the wheels.
1E436148-E4F0-4CBA-A4CF-0305C3E7A231_1_102_o.webp

Back