Can anyone top this?!

Hey! How did you get the battery % to show up? Where’s that hiding in the menu? I prefer to see % over miles
Wow! You and I found out late after sometimes if ownership. 😆 I’m still discover new things of this car, tbh.

First 85 miles must’ve been entirely downhill lol. Because the next 74 miles seemed far less efficient (but still not bad!).
Nope! But good educated guess!

Thanks, at least I can understand the numbers. Of course my next question is why would Lucid cap the number, just show the actual.
Who knows, software floating point overflow?

So the answer to satisfy everyone’s curiosity…

IT’S A BUG!!!!!

When I reset my Trip B Odometers, it reset mi/kWH and kWH, but it didn’t reset miles traveled somehow, so 85 miles / 0 kWH = ♾. 6.4 represents ♾. So I have free 85 miles added to total Trip B Odometer for ongoing efficiency calculation. Why is that? Beats me! Maybe I hit an Easter basket to make it like that. 😆

There you have it. It was good bug to make owners feel good. 😝

So the answer to satisfy everyone’s curiosity…

IT’S A BUG!!!!!

When I reset my Trip B Odometers, it reset mi/kWH and kWH, but it didn’t reset miles traveled somehow, so 85 miles / 0 kWH = ♾. 6.4 represents ♾. So I have free 85 miles added to total Trip B Odometer for ongoing efficiency calculation. Why is that? Beats me! Maybe I hit an Easter basket to make it like that. 😆

There you have it. It was good bug to make owners feel good. 😝
Thanks for figuring that out. Looking at all of the pictures, I was confused by why you SoC was dropping but you were maintaining such a high kWh. A bug definitely answers that question :).

Assuming you are really from Houston I knew you couldn’t go downhill for 85 miles so I was wondering how you achieved these numbers. From the top of the highest bridges in Houston it is probably less than a mile to flat ground.

I guess that makes me the winner!

Here's one prior to the 6.4
20220630_053718.jpg

It was 5.1 and going up, had no idea at the time it would reach 6.4.

I still haven’t reset the trip odometer. I want to see how far I can push it above 4.

4795490A-0541-49C4-A7C4-5C2CF205A080.jpeg

Hah! Amateurs! I can't even top 3.1 anymore, also made my 2.5 yr old cry yesterday...oops...

For the first time showed up at a charger and had to wait. An R1T, Bolt, ID.4 and a Kia PHEV were charging. On a 150kW charger I pulled 171kW initially once I got my turn.

Back