Can’t toggle off Nav search bar in: UX 3.0

Jeffknet

New Member

Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
9
Cars
2025 Air Pure
Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the search bar in the navigation screens in UX 3.0? It takes up way too much space. Both on the right cockpit panel and the pilot panel. Prior to the update, I could tap the search icon 🔍 and it would toggle off. Now there’s no more 🔍 icon, or at least I’m unable to locate it.
IMG_8130.webp
 
Nope and it's annoying as hell.
Ditto. I used on a 600 mile trip this week and, while I thought the app was improved, that search box was really annoying.
 
Well glad to hear it’s not just me. Hopefully, they’ll fix it in the next update.
 
In my car's instance this is not the behavior...once I start navigation...select overall view ..the box and the view selection bar all disappear leaving only the full navigation path on the screen..nothing else. I'll try and post a photo or video next time I'm in the car
 
Back
Top