- Joined
- Dec 20, 2022
- Messages
- 495
- Reaction score
- 405
- Location
- Southern California
- Cars
- Air GT-P
- Referral Code
- Q09BGD5G
Why does the button show rear view when the forward view is being displayed?
Damn would love this functionWhy does the button show rear view when the forward view is being displayed?
It is showing the forward view. You would tap the button to show the rear view. That said, it's supposed to turn off above 16 mph.Why does the button show rear view when the forward view is being displayed?
It was actually an annoying software glitch. Views would not switch and camera would not switch off so I couldn't even access my usual Tidal streaming service ... hence the dead silent video clip. I recorded the video in anticipation of a service center visit. It eventually cleared after Air reset.It is showing the forward view. You would tap the button to show the rear view. That said, it's supposed to turn off above 16 mph.
I take this issue of yours as a sing of sentry coming soonerIt was actually an annoying software glitch. Views would not switch and camera would not switch off so I couldn't even access my usual Tidal streaming service ... hence the dead silent video clip. I recorded the video in anticipation of a service center visit. It eventually cleared after Air reset.