Buying Used 2022 AGT From Prestige Brand Dealer but not Lucid …. Advice pls.

DaveyC

Cars
Porsche, Audi, Mercedes.
So I looked for a few hours but did not see a specific thread on this subject in the forum … but lots of tidbits in this forum.
Does anyone have a curated list of things I should look for in a v low mileage AGT. I am pretty savvy tech and mechanical wise, this is my first electric car but have owned many Porsche, Mercedes, High end Audi over the years.
Basically …. Any tips for me … I am flying to go see this so want to be prepared (as I am sure the excitement will overtake me when I get in it).

So I looked for a few hours but did not see a specific thread on this subject in the forum … but lots of tidbits in this forum.
Does anyone have a curated list of things I should look for in a v low mileage AGT. I am pretty savvy tech and mechanical wise, this is my first electric car but have owned many Porsche, Mercedes, High end Audi over the years.
Basically …. Any tips for me … I am flying to go see this so want to be prepared (as I am sure the excitement will overtake me when I get in it).
It is a fantastic car. You will love it. As you may have seen in other discussions here, one sticky point is the question of whether Dream Drive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro are in full mode or trial mode. Contact Lucid to find out prior to purchasing.

It is a fantastic car. You will love it. As you may have seen in other discussions here, one sticky point is the question of whether Dream Drive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro are in full mode or trial mode. Contact Lucid to find out prior to purchasing.
As a caveat to this would be the dealer may be the only one to contact Lucid regarding the included options. Have them check prior to going imo.

Didn't all AGT's in 2022 have DDP and SSP standard?

That is what I thought I read on here ….. but that does not seem to be true at least for DDP.
It came with the hardware but not every AGT had purchased SSP or DDP. Those that hadn’t got 90-day trials of them, and then they were turned off. They can be turned back on by paying a slightly higher price than the price of purchasing it when you bought the car.

If the original buyer bought it, it should transfer with the car. But only Lucid would be able to tell you (well, the dealer, who would then tell you).

Back