BS comparisons

xponents

Cars
Kia EV9, future Air?
Yet another reason I would advise potential investors to stay away from marketwatch, motley, etc. They have a way of twisting stories to make BS.(mods move this to investor chat if needed)

1683936574092.png

Why would anybody in their right mind compare a literal hypercar to a lucid and a rivian? It is pretty obvious that these companies hold stakes(whether it be through shorting or regular) in lucid, rivian, etc.

I've seen a review of this one on an ice track. If I recall, every bump and rock could be felt. Not exactly a comfortable car by the sounds of it.

Even if I couldn't get the insane torque vectoring, engineering precision of the Rimac, the Sapphire should be sufficient if not superb) and comfortable in almost all other cases. Money aside I think there is still a clear winner: the Sapphire.

One day... One day I'll have a Sapphire to match the Air and future Gravity.

Not to mention the Sapphire will give it a run for its money. For nearly 1/10 the price...
Run for its money? If anything it will beat it, the nevera is almost the same weight!
I do howver have MASSIVE respect for Mate rimac.

Run for its money? If anything it will beat it, the nevera is almost the same weight!
I do howver have MASSIVE respect for Mate rimac.
Are we discussing handling and lap speed? Or are we including creature comforts?

Are we discussing handling and lap speed? Or are we including creature comforts?
Well actually, it could be both. Lucids target on a LAP was the gt3(992 i believe)
Handling may be slightly worse because no front motor torque vectoring for the lucid, but the nevera is the same weight.

I would love to see a Sapphire with 4 motors vs the RImac Nevera it would be fun comparing Apples to Apples

I would love to see a Sapphire with 4 motors vs the RImac Nevera it would be fun comparing Apples to Apples
If that happened, then we would also have front motor torque vectoring, which would make handling better!(slight increase in straight line) On the other hand though, weight would be increased.

Doesn’t the Rimac have 4 electric motors?

Back