Black screen on Pilot and upper right console

Rudhy.ruiz

Cars
Lucid Air Pure 2024
Hey guys I got my car delivered On Friday and yesterday I was in a restaurant, when I jumped into the car it turn on all displays. After one minute the upper right and navigation one went off completely. Already called costumer care they guide me to perform a soft reset and also a completed reboot cycle during the night and today it remains the same. Have U guys experience this issue before?
Very frustrating that in such expensive car they can do nothing remotely. Service center is off all weekend and till tomorrow they will not call me :(

Any help and ideas are more than welcome :)

Attachments

• IMG_8557.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 48
Sorry to hear about your problem. It is frustrating and a lot of problems can be solved with a soft reset but unfortunately it sounds like you'll need service on this one.
I assume the soft reset was Airlogo?

Nuke reset. Hold brake, X, and Mic button simultaneously.

No way to perform reset using airlogo cause screens are completely off :(

Hard reset - on steering wheel press and hold the microphone button, the "x" button and press down on brake. Hold them until your display goes off.

Hard reset - on steering wheel press and hold the microphone button button, the "x" button and press down on brake. Hold them until your display goes off.
Did that already and no luck 😫

Did that already and no luck 😫
No luck as in it didn’t reset or no luck as in the screens didn’t come back? If the screens don’t come back, you have a hardware issue and need to see service.

If it didn’t reset, you didn’t do it right.

No luck as in it didn’t reset or no luck as in the screens didn’t come back? If the screens don’t come back, you have a hardware issue and need to see service.

If it didn’t reset, you didn’t do it right.
Screen didn't comeback after reset

Did it already but they told me to wait till tomorrow cause service center are off today 😫
To keep U guys updates they just came to my house and pickup my car. Let's see what they said about it. They let me a loaner grand touring 🥹

Back