Birthday sketching

GMan

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
646
Reaction score
541
Location
Nevada
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
60T8OVVK
I was surprised and super excited to receive this birthday gift drawing from my teenage son. I immediately thought I have to share it with this group.

When asked what I want for my birthday, I said no gifts other than a car drawing of your choice, as he's really into cars at his age.

1000005970.webp
 
I was surprised and super excited to receive this birthday gift drawing from my teenage son. I immediately thought I have to share it with this group.

When asked what I want for my birthday, I said no gifts other than a car drawing of your choice, as he's really into cars at his age.

View attachment 38990
That’s going on the fridge for sure
 
I was surprised and super excited to receive this birthday gift drawing from my teenage son. I immediately thought I have to share it with this group.

When asked what I want for my birthday, I said no gifts other than a car drawing of your choice, as he's really into cars at his age.

View attachment 38990
That's awesome! Thank you for sharing!
 
I was surprised and super excited to receive this birthday gift drawing from my teenage son. I immediately thought I have to share it with this group.

When asked what I want for my birthday, I said no gifts other than a car drawing of your choice, as he's really into cars at his age.

View attachment 38990
Love it!!!!
 
Back
Top