Best Wall Charger?

I got my Lucid charger delivered early and now I need to install it
I'm waiting to hear from Lucid if their charging station should have AA batteries installed (and what type), or if it's OK to leave them out.

I'm waiting to hear from Lucid if their charging station should have AA batteries installed (and what type), or if it's OK to leave them out.
I am not sure about AA batteries I am waiting for Electrician to show up to install then will check

I am not sure about AA batteries I am waiting for Electrician to show up to install then will check
They aren't in the charger as it arrives. The instructions just say to pull out the battery insulator tab if batteries are supplied, not to install batteries.

Juicebox has $50 off right now and if you sign up for the JuicePoints your can get another $50 off coupon that stacks. Just placed my order today

I am looking for a wall charger for home. I think I have narrowed it down to Juicebox and Chargepoint. Anyone have a recommendation?
Juicebox 80A Pro, love it and get continuous 1/1.5mi/min charging, so I can charge my car in just a few hours
Agree Clipper Creek is the fastest residential charger on the market. I’ve had no issues with charging errors. It’s built like a tank and no frills. If your home can support the circuit needed, go with it.

As reported in multiple threads, many other good chargers out there.
No issues with Juicebox 80A Pro as well, same exact stats and has ToS, ability to stop and start charge from the app, smart charging, all that fun stuff, reminders if I don't plug in. Keeps track of all of my data, charging sessions, and I can even use IT to track how much miles to put into the car and completely ignore Lucid charging limit, so a bunch of flexibility and neat stuff.

Back