Battery System fault

Correction, apparently my battery did not arrive after all. Still waiting.
Lol. Our second name should be a Murphy (law) :)

Happy to report, I've got my car back 2 days ago, all working well.
Yesterday i noticed that the frunk opening issue is gone (drive mode/0 speed).
Now I can open the frunk from the inside when my car is in a parking mode only, anybody noticed that?

Now I can open the frunk from the inside when my car is in a parking mode only, anybody noticed that?
Yes. I believe that was part of 0.55. It was in the release notes.

That was part of 2.0.52. For more info visit www.lucidupdates.com

I'm glad you got your car back!
Unfortunately Lucid is still holding on to my car as they want to run diagnostics to figure out why this is happening.
Hopefully Lucid gets it sorted and less cars have to come in for the same problem.

I'm glad you got your car back!
Unfortunately Lucid is still holding on to my car as they want to run diagnostics to figure out why this is happening.
Hopefully Lucid gets it sorted and less cars have to come in for the same problem.

Hopefully they will replace the HV battery pack, Wunderbox and the charging cable.
That's what Lucid did in m case, but it took them 2 days only to diagnose that.

I got my car back today. I now have a rev3 battery pack. This car is such a joy to drive.
@RM-S8 I'm wondering if you tested it on an EA DC charger and if so, whether the max charge rate is increased.

I got my car back today. I now have a rev3 battery pack. This car is such a joy to drive.
@RM-S8 I'm wondering if you tested it on an EA DC charger and if so, whether the max charge rate is increased.
Curious how you know you have a Rev3 HV Battery pack. Did your repair invoice actually specify a revision? I had mine replaced in early February and didn't see a reference to any revision....

Curious how you know you have a Rev3 HV Battery pack. Did your repair invoice actually specify a revision? I had mine replaced in early February and didn't see a reference to any revision....
was an in person coversation when I picked up the car

I did the test at a local EA DC charger and at my home, all working great.
Btw, I will request detailed repair invoice as I'm curious about HV Battery pack Rev #.
I'll post it as soon as I know something,

The invoice doesn't specify HV battery revising. So I called my reginal service manager Richards Hudak (extremely responsive and helpful guy) and confirmed that it is a revision V-03.
That's the newest one.
One more thing I noticed after the replacements, I've got zero problems at EA stations.

I'm now in the same bucket unfortunately. This caught me off guard and came out of no where :(.

Ironically, I was driving to a nearby Audi dealership to potentially trade them my AGT for their Dream Edition... that's not happening now. I'm pretty sure my car was self aware.

IMG_1559.jpg

I'm now in the same bucket unfortunately. This caught me off guard and came out of no where :(.

Ironically, I was driving to a nearby Audi dealership to potentially trade them my AGT for their Dream Edition... that's not happening now. I'm pretty sure my car was self aware.

IMG_1559.jpg
Ouch...i know exactly what you are going through.
On the happy note, once replaced, no more problems with your HV battery.

IMG_1559.jpg
Sorry to see it. I hope it is fixed quickly. What is your build month on that car? I’ve been collecting data on these failures. The sticker is located on the driver’s door frame, forward edge.

Sorry to see it. I hope it is fixed quickly. What is your build month on that car? I’ve been collecting data on these failures. The sticker is located on the driver’s door frame, forward edge.
What are you seeing as to build month with the battery system failures?

What are you seeing as to build month with the battery system failures?
Well, it’s been tough to gather data. I don’t have any significant amount of results. If anyone reading this has had a battery failure, please direct message me with your build date which can be found on the driver’s door jamb.

Well, it’s been tough to gather data. I don’t have any significant amount of results. If anyone reading this has had a battery failure, please direct message me with your build date which can be found on the driver’s door jamb.
Done

Back