I know this has been discussed a handful of times but I have yet to find a solid answer!
What does the “energy limited due to cold battery” in my app mean?
This is a permanent thing now that winter has started. The moment I park the car whether in the garage while plugged or outside not plugged, I get this message.
Even after remote climate has been running prior to departure I still get this message. Lucid clearly states that remote climate preconditions the battery.
What does the “energy limited due to cold battery” in my app mean?
This is a permanent thing now that winter has started. The moment I park the car whether in the garage while plugged or outside not plugged, I get this message.
Even after remote climate has been running prior to departure I still get this message. Lucid clearly states that remote climate preconditions the battery.