Basically new Gravity DE for sale

RajD

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jul 18, 2025
Messages
510
Reaction score
666
Cars
'25 Air Pure; '26 GGT
Referral Code
AHR8EPPD
Damn, that price is depressing and sad to see someone is dumping it with only 500 miles. I get it’s an auction so will go for more but so glad I leased.
 
Yeah me too. I wonder if it has something to do with all the Colorado incentives they have on EVs. It brings the purchase price down a bunch I hear so maybe resale value is lower? Such a steal at that price.
 
Have there been any manufacturing updates between the production of the DE and newer Gravity’s? I know they’re all still technically MY’26 but am I wrong to assume that some manufacturing bugs may have been ironed out between DE and now?
 
I think many small things have been tightened up since then but nothing fundamental about the car that I’m aware of.
 
Have there been any manufacturing updates between the production of the DE and newer Gravity’s? I know they’re all still technically MY’26 but am I wrong to assume that some manufacturing bugs may have been ironed out between DE and now?
My understanding is that there are quite a few hardware "iterations" that newer production Gravity's have that the OG DE's may not have.
Someone on here mentioned even the steering wheels and door handles have been upgraded and I also read there was a batch of key fobs that Lucid basically recalled and replaced.

Does anyone know if it's possible to know the production date of a given Gravity vehicle?
 
My understanding is that there are quite a few hardware "iterations" that newer production Gravity's have that the OG DE's may not have.
Someone on here mentioned even the steering wheels and door handles have been upgraded and I also read there was a batch of key fobs that Lucid basically recalled and replaced.

Does anyone know if it's possible to know the production date of a given Gravity vehicle?
Fobs yes, but that’s just under warranty.

The rest is not true, to my knowledge, but if it were, they would be TSCs at the next service visit.
 
Fobs yes, but that’s just under warranty.

The rest is not true, to my knowledge, but if it were, they would be TSCs at the next service visit.
ok maybe not hardware in the computer sense like Control Units but hasn't Lucid undoubtedly changed some parts suppliers and been putting newer stuff in more recently produced vehicles? There's ppl saying their mobile service guy told them that on this forum and I don't recall you refuting that information.
I find it hard to believe the exact same OG parts are going into the vehicles produced in Jan considering all the supply chain turmoil and Tariff BS stuff that's occurred since they started Gravity production. Maybe I'm mistaken?
 
ok maybe not hardware in the computer sense like Control Units but hasn't Lucid undoubtedly changed some parts suppliers and been putting newer stuff in more recently produced vehicles? There's ppl saying their mobile service guy told them that on this forum and I don't recall you refuting that information.
I find it hard to believe the exact same OG parts are going into the vehicles produced in Jan considering all the supply chain turmoil and Tariff BS stuff that's occurred since they started Gravity production. Maybe I'm mistaken?
Some parts have probably changed and been refined but doesn’t make the DE obsolete. If an issue happens to one of those refined parts then the DE will get a replacement should it break / be needed to replaced at service.

Airs early steering wheels were bad. They went through 7 or 8+ revisions. When people had an issue, they got the latest revision and don’t get me started on how many parcel shelves I had replaced 😂
 
ok maybe not hardware in the computer sense like Control Units but hasn't Lucid undoubtedly changed some parts suppliers and been putting newer stuff in more recently produced vehicles? There's ppl saying their mobile service guy told them that on this forum and I don't recall you refuting that information.
I find it hard to believe the exact same OG parts are going into the vehicles produced in Jan considering all the supply chain turmoil and Tariff BS stuff that's occurred since they started Gravity production. Maybe I'm mistaken?
I’m not saying they haven’t changed any parts. I’m saying if they had, they would be TSCs to replace if they were faulty, or TSBs if they are simply improvements (aka if a customer mentions an issue they get replaced).

They haven’t changed anything materially that wouldn’t be covered under warranty, is my point.

For example, my Air has the second version of the TCU for Air, despite being a DE, because there is a TSB to replace those if and when they have issues (the need to reset the TCU almost never happens with v2, whereas it happened semi-regularly with v1).

Thus, buying a DE does not have you sitting with old parts forever or anything like that.
 
Have there been any manufacturing updates between the production of the DE and newer Gravity’s? I know they’re all still technically MY’26 but am I wrong to assume that some manufacturing bugs may have been ironed out between DE and now?
There are new revs of parts, but unless they are dangerous they only get replaced if the old part fails (under warranty). My DE has had relatively few build issues, other than the second row seat sliders and squeaks which seem to be universal across 2026s. My steering wheel also was replaced due to the DreamDrive sensors failing, although I'm still not convinced that wasn't a software issue.
 
The second row motors are rough AF...Lucid must know
Hoping mine fails so they'll be obligated to switch it out
 
There are new revs of parts, but unless they are dangerous they only get replaced if the old part fails (under warranty). My DE has had relatively few build issues, other than the second row seat sliders and squeaks which seem to be universal across 2026s. My steering wheel also was replaced due to the DreamDrive sensors failing, although I'm still not convinced that wasn't a software issue.
You’re describing a TSB (technical service bulletin), fwiw.

A TSC (… campaign) is proactive replacement whenever they see the vehicle next. It isn’t based just on “danger” but on how frequently the part fails, and whether or not it is “going to anyway” or only some do.
 
apparenlty 'no reserve' on this Gravity DE. I can't believe how good a deal that is. Bidding currently only at $96500
 
lol, starting to jump a lot now in extra time.
 
Damn! They got a steal!

1774293441482.webp
 
Last edited:
Sold for $102k.

Reason for selling: “Personal reasons having do to with no longer needing a car.”
 
Yep. That buyer should be very happy today with that deal.
 
I noticed the lack of Bears on the fenders.... I hope due diligence was done that it's really a DE.
 
Back
Top