Back from vacation- can't wake up car

The key fob has been a disaster since day one. I’ve had mine replaced twice and every technician has commented on how frequently they replace the fobs. Why Lucid hasn’t addressed this issue is disappointing. I have had batteries last as long as 4 months and as little as 2 weeks. Just keep extras in the glove box for safety. The low battery in key fob signal does come on but literally stays on for like 2 seconds so if you aren’t looking you’ll miss it.

The key fob has been a disaster since day one. I’ve had mine replaced twice and every technician has commented on how frequently they replace the fobs. Why Lucid hasn’t addressed this issue is disappointing. I have had batteries last as long as 4 months and as little as 2 weeks. Just keep extras in the glove box for safety. The low battery in key fob signal does come on but literally stays on for like 2 seconds so if you aren’t looking you’ll miss it.
How about mobile key?

You may need your CCC module or antenna replaced.

Are they replacing fobs or the batteries in the fob?

Ensure they replaced the fobs and not the battery. If they did, try using mobile key, and consider having them replace your antenna.

Lucid hates the fobs too, up and down the line of management. There are reasons and issues as to why they can't change them for the Air, but rest assured the Gravity will not be prone to the same issues.

Back