Available new inventory on Lucid's website

And thanks for not posting pics! Lol
4587A108-33DE-4E2A-8C04-61BC759A94BB.jpeg

Lol… here ya go!

That’s the phantom blue?
It is… it’s almost color-shifting. Like the red appears to be, too. Obviously that’s indoor lighting at night. You could see the “blue” up close.

I had an early Grand Touring order that I cancelled around March. Primary reason was wanting an SUV and not a sedan, nothing to do with Lucid specifically.

I just received a call on Monday from Lucid saying they would honor my original $139k pricing, give back the $1000 deposit I lost when I cancelled my order, and I could take delivery before the end of the year.

While it's very tempting we are still holding out for an SUV. Most likely the Gravity.

Not a good sign that these vehicles are not moving. I hope they do not start adding more incentives or lowering prices to move those vehicles. With the $7500 tax credit ending at the end of the year I thought they would have more traction moving those units.

Another way to look at it is that Lucid has exhausted the current demand for a $150k sedan...
Exhausted most of the backlog they accumulated. There will still be a continuing demand at a lower volume.

If they were willing to honor the 139k price with that deal i'd trade up from the touring i have on order. I believe i read somewhere, somebody tried and they were a firm no.
My guess is they can take a hit on the loan portion because that price increase they did gave them a nice buffer for profit.

If they were willing to honor the 139k price with that deal i'd trade up from the touring i have on order. I believe i read somewhere, somebody tried and they were a firm no.
My guess is they can take a hit on the loan portion because that price increase they did gave them a nice buffer for profit.
You can get the 139k price if you go for market rate financing, you'll only get the special financing rate of 2.89% if you do the $154k

You can get the 139k price if you go for market rate financing, you'll only get the special financing rate of 2.89% if you do the $154k
Pretty sure only people with previous GT Reservations at old price are offered the same price on the available vehicles.

Pretty sure only people with previous GT Reservations at old price are offered the same price on the available vehicles.
No, there are a few members here with original pricing Touring reservations that got that offer when they asked. I'm sure original pricing Pure reservation holders that wanted to get their cars sooner, could also qualify for the same offer.

I had an early Grand Touring order that I cancelled around March. Primary reason was wanting an SUV and not a sedan, nothing to do with Lucid specifically.

I just received a call on Monday from Lucid saying they would honor my original $139k pricing, give back the $1000 deposit I lost when I cancelled my order, and I could take delivery before the end of the year.

While it's very tempting we are still holding out for an SUV. Most likely the Gravity.
looks like what i was told is true then. after seeing that i had a pure reservation at old pricing and a canceled AGT at old pricing at the old pricing, a SA said, "it doesn't hurt to ask, if youre still interested in the AGT at the old pricing" *wink wink* not sure how they will internally decide who gets that old pricing now

I guess they are going to officially lower the price of AGT soon.

Today, lower prices on website, gt for 138
Let's be clear..... they haven't reduced the price of the GT they've dropped items off to get it down to that price (DDP and SSP). A FULLY loaded GT will still set you back $150K+. There also seems to be a push to get GT's sold with this message popping up on the website

1671551597399.png

I'm wondering how many are the result of cancellations or if this was in the plan all along. If the rumors are true that the cars still have all the hardware this could be Lucid's way of getting rid of the backlog and using software to simply turn off DDP and SSP.

Let's be clear..... they haven't reduced the price of the GT they've dropped items off to get it down to that price (DDP and SSP). A FULLY loaded GT will still set you back $150K+. There also seems to be a push to get GT's sold with this message popping up on the website

View attachment 7801

I'm wondering how many are the result of cancellations or if this was in the plan all along. If the rumors are true that the cars still have all the hardware this could be Lucid's way of getting rid of the backlog and using software to simply turn off DDP and SSP.
The other thing to consider is batching. If it's true that they do about 200 cars per batch, if only 20 people order a GT, that's 180 cars left over from the "batch." I believe someone suggested they were experimenting with smaller batches of 50 or so. But even then, that's 30 extra cars that need to be sold. Or else, you make the GT reservation holders wait.

They can't just make 1 GT at a time, in other words. So there will always need to be some extras left over from any set of orders.

The same will likely happen with Touring eventually. Pure they won't catch up on for another year, at least.

I'm not sure if they need to change the car for other markets, but couldn't they just sell these in the EU when that goes live?

I'm not sure if they need to change the car for other markets, but couldn't they just sell these in the EU when that goes live?
Different regulations. My guess is the EU version of the Air will have differences.

View attachment 7801

If I am understanding this correctly, the 138 gt has all of the same equipment, but after 3 months, the buyers will have to pay a monthly subscription fee to retain dream drive pro and pro features of the audio system?

Back