Available new inventory on Lucid's website

idiot900

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring '23
Referral Code
7EN7N1H8
Lucid seems to have just posted a list of already-built GT cars they could sell you:

Along with a 2.81% APR auto loan offer with 15% down, through Lucid Financial Services (Bank of America).

2.81% is very appealing given the current APR's.. Wonder if they would honor old pricing if people want to take delivery now..

That does sound like a nice deal on the APR. tempting…

2.81% for 6 years plus delivery in as short as 2 weeks!

So you can make the tax credit too.

I should be a lucid salesman.

The practical end of the GT line as Touring and Pure become available?

Some of the fine print:
Offer valid for 22MY Lucid Air Grand Touring financed through Lucid Financial Services. Qualified customers can receive 2.81% annual percentage rate (APR) for 72 months with monthly payments of 15.11 for every $1000 financed. 15% down payment required. [...] Subject to vehicle availability and cannot be combined with other offers, including vehicle pricing for reservations made prior to June 1, 2022. Must have a VIN assigned and apply for financing by 12/31/22 to qualify. [...]
So this may be a tactic to chase cancelled but built GTs out the door and book Q4 revenue with an effective several-thousand-dollar discount. I guess they are subsidizing these loans?

If for some reason they offer a similar APR for my Touring, chances are I'd take the deal.

2.81% is very appealing given the current APR's.. Wonder if they would honor old pricing if people want to take delivery now..
Despite the fine print saying no. My mother taught me that doesn’t hurt to ask nicely. Sometimes people will give you a deal.

Some of the fine print:

So this may be a tactic to chase cancelled but built GTs out the door and book Q4 revenue with an effective several-thousand-dollar discount. I guess they are subsidizing these loans?

If for some reason they offer a similar APR for my Touring, chances are I'd take the deal.
I doubt that would happen. But, I'd jump on it too.
Despite the fine print saying no. My mother taught me that doesn’t hurt to ask nicely. Sometimes people will give you a deal.
I guess it depends on how desperate they are to move those GT's before EOY. Odd that they are even in this situation though. Did they build extra hoping for more orders? Or were they ordered and canceled? 🤔

I doubt that would happen. But, I'd jump on it too.

I guess it depends on how desperate they are to move those GT's before EOY. Odd that they are even in this situation though. Did they build extra hoping for more orders? Or were they ordered and canceled? 🤔
I'm not surprised at all. They're a luxury car and an expensive one at that so in these uncertain times with the economy I suspect people will be second guessing purchasing. Given interest rates though, this is certainly an appealing offer if you're still wanting to purchase plus you get the tax credit also.

I'm not surprised at all. They're a luxury car and an expensive one at that so in these uncertain times with the economy I suspect people will be second guessing purchasing. Given interest rates though, this is certainly an appealing offer if you're still wanting to purchase plus you get the tax credit also.
These were very likely canceled orders that they now understandably want to move before EOY. I doubt they would budge on the OG pricing. But offering a low interest rate costs them nothing, really. Unless they have to kick that back to BofA. But even so, it's small change compared to leaving the car at the factory and on their books past the end of the quarter.
I'm sure someone here less lazy than me will do the math and figure out just how good a deal it is. Factor in the guaranteed $7,500 credit. Figure out the difference between the going interest rate and what Lucid is offering here, say over 5 years. I wonder how much of a discount it turns out to be, assuming you don't have an existing res at the OG price (I figure those are all gone for GTs now, anyway.)

It costs somebody the the spread between the prevailing rate and 2.81%. Ostensibly Lucid, because why would BofA want to offer that discount?

Should I be a sh*t and note the text under superscript 2. That oughta derail this thread in a hurry.....

Surprising that the inventory does not meet any of the open GT orders
I double checked. No dice, but I do have a VIN assigned at long last for an original price reservation.

So you can make the tax credit too.

I should be a lucid salesman.
My wife and I visited the Beverly Hills studio on Friday. Just to see the Phantom Blue in person. We talked to like five people and gave them in depth info. Showed them the app, some car features and answered a lot of questions. The SA asked if I wanted to stay all week since the auto show crowd was in town 😂. I was just excited to talk to other people that were excited about the car, too.

My wife and I visited the Beverly Hills studio on Friday. Just to see the Phantom Blue in person. We talked to like five people and gave them in depth info. Showed them the app, some car features and answered a lot of questions. The SA asked if I wanted to stay all week since the auto show crowd was in town 😂. I was just excited to talk to other people that were excited about the car, too.
And thanks for not posting pics! Lol

Back