Autogefuehl DE review has dropped!

Alas, without Thomas. Nicely timed of course with the opening of the Munich studio.

Haven’t watched it through yet but should be interesting. They’re generally fair.
Decent review but essentially nothing new. I did however learn one thing I didn't know; you can push and briefly hold the driving mode in the main pilot screen to change regen setting. I won't ever use it because I just leave the car in High regen all the time.

Decent review but essentially nothing new. I did however learn one thing I didn't know; you can push and briefly hold the driving mode in the main pilot screen to change regen setting. I won't ever use it because I just leave the car in High regen all the time.
Yea...he kept talking about that but how often are people changing regen?

Yea...he kept talking about that but how often are people changing regen?
I was puzzled by that, too. I agree with him that perhaps 3 modes would be nice, for people who need training on the 1-pedal concept. But no one should be changing regen WHILE driving. That's more of a set it, drive for a few weeks. Change it, drive for a few more weeks sort of thing.

Good review. Did not discuss all the dash panels or side view camera for lane change and for a professional review was amazed they did not have additional lighting to actually see into the trunk or frunk.

Alas, without Thomas. Nicely timed of course with the opening of the Munich studio.

Haven’t watched it through yet but should be interesting. They’re generally fair.
Love Autogefuhel! I want Thomas to review it though. He lost his shit over the Taycan, and he’s sooooo German so it would be cool if he got emotional about the Lucid.

I learned something new from this video, there is a storage compartment underneath rear display panel. Cool… 😎

Back