Arizona, Quantum Gray GT in my future

AZ-Don

Cars
Quantum Gray GT
Hi Everyone,

Hi everyone, thanks to whoever started this forum. I have my order in for a Quantum Gray GT, just waiting for the VIN. Was told around July or August for delivery. We will see, I am excited, but I am not in a hurry, just want it right. I have done a ton of research; hope I can share some of that knowledge and get some here too.

Hi Everyone,

Hi everyone, thanks to whoever started this forum. I have my order in for a Quantum Gray GT, just waiting for the VIN. Was told around July or August for delivery. We will see, I am excited, but I am not in a hurry, just want it right. I have done a ton of research; hope I can share some of that knowledge and get some here too.
Congrats. What was your order confirmation date?

Hi Everyone,

What interior you going with? I am trying to find a QG and Mojave in flesh before ordering. I think that might be tough as QG just started to ship. I am in Bayarea CA.

I ordered the QG but with Gray Interior but Mojave was my 2nd choice but that color may not age well. Gray was safer to me.

What interior you going with? I am trying to find a QG and Mojave in flesh before ordering. I think that might be tough as QG just started to ship. I am in Bayarea CA.

That combo, QG with Mojave. :)

I ordered the QG but with Gray Interior but Mojave was my 2nd choice but that color may not age well. Gray was safer to me.
Mojave is the gray interior, black/graphite as they call it... Tahoe is black and tan and Santa Cruz is black and white. Those are the only three options, other than a non-leather option.

Newbie question, is getting your pencil literally or just on an email with pencil allow or editing or the order?

Back