Arizona, Quantum Gray GT in my future

Its the other way round. I forgot but maybe 2-4 weeks.
You mean you get vin first and then pencils? I confirmed 3/30 and got pencils last week and dont have a vin.

Newbie question, is getting your pencil literally or just on an email with pencil allow or editing or the order?
You get about a dussin of lucid branded pencils shipped to your house.

Well they supposedly have my QG in Houston going through this pesky 3rd Inspection. About to make my loan thing complicated. I don’t want to pay them before they schedule my delivery.
I would rather them make it as perfect as they can rather than me having to call them to Dallas.

I also want the new steering wheel and the Windshield and Michelin Tires and the inserts removed and lugs as seen in the photos on that blog. 🤘

Good luck on the steering wheel, windshield and tires! Might as well just cancel your order and put it in again if you want to wait.

Good luck on the steering wheel, windshield and tires! Might as well just cancel your order and put it in again if you want to wait.
Actually I am going to order another one on 5/31 before the deadline in case I don’t like this one 🤑.

Newbie question, is getting your pencil literally or just on an email with pencil allow or editing or the order?

Literally receiving pencils as a gift of appreciation.

Back