App Version 1.44.0

I have great news and not so good news for Pixel owners. I spent over 30 minutes trying different locking/unlocking scenarios, and my Pixel 7 mobile key works! This is even without the app open or running in the background. Now, the not so great news, the Pixel will try to kill some process (I'm not sure which one) when the app has been idle too long so you will constantly get the message to open the app again everytime it tries to kill this process. Damn you Pixel and your need to optimize my phone performance and battery! 😜
This is why I wish Lucid would get on board with implementing the key in Google Wallet instead of their own implementation. They wouldn't have to devote resources into just trying to keep the app alive

This is why I wish Lucid would get on board with implementing the key in Google Wallet instead of their own implementation. They wouldn't have to devote resources into just trying to keep the app alive
I think this would require the Air to have UWB key capability, which it does not.

Oddly specific, and I'm pretty sure your post is more than that amount 🤣 I do think it would be realistic for 157 KB back in the day, if your definition of "back then" is the same as mine.
Depends when exactly - My "back then" would be about 50 years earlier than yours. I wrote several programs smaller than 100 bytes - bootloaders, ball bouncers, etc. As the tools improved, the size of software grew exponentially.

Depends when exactly - My "back then" would be about 50 years earlier than yours. I wrote several programs smaller than 100 bytes - bootloaders, ball bouncers, etc. As the tools improved, the size of software grew exponentially.
What language? I am learning basic programming skills and agree with you, it is possible to do things of the sort in less than 100 bytes.

What language? I am learning basic programming skills and agree with you, it is possible to do things of the sort in less than 100 bytes.
Let’s stay on topic of app version 1.44 here. If you want to discuss computer programming, please create a thread in the off-topic area. Thanks!

I think this would require the Air to have UWB key capability, which it does not.
Indeed, the FCC disclosures from Lucid show no (unused) UWB radio, so no hope of adding reliable handsfree UWB access through a SW update (which what Tesla just did on their refreshed cars)

Indeed, the FCC disclosures from Lucid show no (unused) UWB radio, so no hope of adding reliable handsfree UWB access through a SW update (which what Tesla just did on their refreshed cars)
Yeah, it doesn’t look good. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that not every thing in the car is manufactured by Lucid. For example, the fob’s FCC disclosures are not submitted by Lucid but by the manufacturer of the fob.

Back