That has always been there...THIS IS HUGE!!!! No need to call EA for failing to charge during middle of car and dispenser handshake, owner can over-ride authentication with Lucid Mobile app.
View attachment 4092
Oh?! I didn’t know about this authentication.That has always been there...
Yep tips on how to charge if you end up with charging screen.Oh?! I didn’t know about this authentication.
So I guess, this update is merely giving tips?!
View attachment 4093
Pretty sure @HC_79 has a personal crusade against EA now...They need to update the image of the charger. EA chargers are never that pristine looking so a faded or cracked screen should be in the image at least![]()
Yet they never fail to disappoint!Pretty sure @HC_79 has a personal crusade against EA now...![]()
Yet they never fail to disappoint!This poor person was lucky. Only ONE charger working at this location. All the ones he's blocking didn't work.
View attachment 4099