App Update 1.39.0 8/11/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are right, it now has a defrost option. Just what I need in Phoenix but I am sure others will like it this winter.
Don't laugh, I was shocked my car heater was CRANKING full blast the other morning. the car was toasty warm when I got in. 47f garage temp at 7am. Of course, 8700 feet outside Vail. Getting the same issues I had from the Audis due to the big temp swings: 45 at night, 85 in the day.

Beta here too on iPhone and iPad. And here I thought I was “The Alpha”, guess I’ve been reduced to beta status. ☹️

My app and widgets are also now showing miles instead of percentage. Yep, this is a borked release.
I have seen that behavior on prior updates. You probably already know this, but for others reading this, you can tap the number to toggle between the two modes.

Yes the same "Beta" tag on both my Android and iOS app updates. The update seems to have also cleaned up the climate button. Functions are clearer and clearly labeled.
I wish the app would show if maintain cabin temperature is engaged or not.

Most likely the default setting after App update. You can change it back to Percentage in settings. Mine did the same thing on IOS and now it says Beta on the Vehicle Screen and has the Defrost Mode for A/C as well. Mine auto updated and had me log back in.
It’s not. I’ve updated the app several times and not had that reset.

It’s likely the default after a new log in, which also happened in this update. But like I said, that log out is a sign that something went wrong with this release. It’s not normal behavior.

you are right, it now has a defrost option. Just what I need in Phoenix but I am sure others will like it this winter.
The defrost option was always there just not clearly labeled as it is now. Before it was just an defrost windshield icon.

I've definitely seen the defrost button there before, but as a small button not as such a large one.
Correct. It was a small button that was on the left side and not labled.

The change form percentage back to miles has happened on some prior app updates also.
You can tap on percentage or the miles and it will switch to your preference. This will reflect in the widget as well but the tap to change must happen in the Lucid app. I'm on Android.

mine is showing offline....i have never seen that before.....and the map part goes dark
Mine shows beta and also offline! Not sure what the beta is yet, but do know that the offline means I have to wait 30 seconds to access the app which can be, well, frustrating!
IMG_2400.jpeg

Thank you. Installing 1.39.1 now. I didnt get the "beta" update thanks to this thread!
I'm installing this new one as well. Got 1.39.0. last night now there is another one tonight. I'm on Android. Looks like that Beta tag is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back