• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

App Update 1.39.0 8/11/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
It doesn’t specifically indicate this, but I wonder if this is to solve the excessive notifications bug.

I had to log back in to the app and now I see this. Anyone else?

Screenshot_20230811_224553_Lucid.jpg

Maybe they’re getting ready to charge for SiriusXM? I wish they’d offer better notes on app and OTA updates.

My guess is some sort of flag is flipped that should not have been on this update.

I’ve got the “beta” tag, too.

The forced log out is also a clue that something went awry. My guess is we’ll be getting another update very soon.

My app and widgets are also now showing miles instead of percentage. Yep, this is a borked release.

I had to log back in to the app and now I see this. Anyone else?

View attachment 14180
Yes the same "Beta" tag on both my Android and iOS app updates. The update seems to have also cleaned up the climate button. Functions are clearer and clearly labeled.

Yes the same "Beta" tag on both my Android and iOS app updates. The update seems to have also cleaned up the climate button. Functions are clearer and clearly labeled.
you are right, it now has a defrost option. Just what I need in Phoenix but I am sure others will like it this winter.

The change form percentage back to miles has happened on some prior app updates also.
Most likely the default setting after App update. You can change it back to Percentage in settings. Mine did the same thing on IOS and now it says Beta on the Vehicle Screen and has the Defrost Mode for A/C as well. Mine auto updated and had me log back in.

Most likely the default setting after App update. You can change it back to Percentage in settings. Mine did the same thing on IOS and now it says Beta on the Vehicle Screen and has the Defrost Mode for A/C as well. Mine auto updated and had me log back in.
mine is showing offline....i have never seen that before.....and the map part goes dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back