App giving unable to connect to vehicle error

My remote wake wasn't working for a few hours yesterday, and I am using a Pixel 7 phone. It did work when I was in close proximity to the car. It just as suddenly started working again yesterday evening, and actually seems to be waking more quickly than before. Perhaps there was some kind of a central system adjustment in progress.

I’m having this problem — both my phone and my wife’s. Phone unable to connect. Fob works fine. I’m forgot Bluetooth and deleted phone connection and resorted, no joy.

anyone have a solution or workaround?

Thank you in advance,

I’m having this problem — both my phone and my wife’s. Phone unable to connect. Fob works fine. I’m forgot Bluetooth and deleted phone connection and resorted, no joy.

Thank you in advance,
There are occasional issues with the servers, try again today?

Thank you in advance,
You are conflating two separate functions here.
When you are connecting to the car via the app or using any of the app’s functions, a central server is used at Lucid. If this server is temporarily down, which we’ve seen a handful of times, you will not be able to connect to the car or use any functions. This has nothing to do with Bluetooth.
Bluetooth is used by mobile key. That’s when your phone is near the car for unlocking and locking. This is a local connection between the phone and the car and does not rely on any central server.

You are conflating two separate functions here.
When you are connecting to the car via the app or using any of the app’s functions, a central server is used at Lucid. If this server is temporarily down, which we’ve seen a handful of times, you will not be able to connect to the car or use any functions. This has nothing to do with Bluetooth.
Bluetooth is used by mobile key. That’s when your phone is near the car for unlocking and locking. This is a local connection between the phone and the car and does not rely on any central server.
Thanks for your thoughts. Blootooth is connected, Carplay works. The mobile key does not work, nor is the app connecting with the car. (in the sense that i can do anything wit the car other than Carplay, so no access to car functions from the phone). It may be some kind of bug with the connection to the servers -- but it's not a server-down issue, as it's been happening for 5 days with both iPhones. Also, both phones have been restarted.

Back