- Joined
- Dec 21, 2024
- Messages
- 113
- Reaction score
- 115
Opened my iPhone Lucid app middle of day. All normal. See lock status, nav, charging, locationetc.
Opened app tonight :
See very very little. Opening screen:
“Connect Lucid ID to your vehicle
“Learn how to create a driver profile”
On bottom all I have is “service” and “vehicle info”.
BUT it shows vehicle name at top ( the one I created in December.) and it’s mileage and full VIN. And it shows my name and my referral points.
No other iPhone app is misbehaving. My Gravity was charging in garage when I left it. Was on 3.4.4. It had a WiFi connection.
It says App Version 2.14.0 (4091)
Did Lucid Motors crash their database?
What’s what?
Opened app tonight :
See very very little. Opening screen:
“Connect Lucid ID to your vehicle
“Learn how to create a driver profile”
On bottom all I have is “service” and “vehicle info”.
BUT it shows vehicle name at top ( the one I created in December.) and it’s mileage and full VIN. And it shows my name and my referral points.
No other iPhone app is misbehaving. My Gravity was charging in garage when I left it. Was on 3.4.4. It had a WiFi connection.
It says App Version 2.14.0 (4091)
Did Lucid Motors crash their database?
What’s what?