Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
I'm not sure if anyone has thought about this, but the location where you put your phone now, in the center console to take advantage of wireless charging, but only on the driver side, is not visible. Has anyone here looked into phone mounts anywhere for the car?

I think once CarPlay is out there won’t be a need to mount a phone?

I'm not sure if anyone has thought about this, but the location where you put your phone now, in the center console to take advantage of wireless charging, but only on the driver side, is not visible. Has anyone here looked into phone mounts anywhere for the car?

Does this mean there is a wireless charger for only one phone? Or that only one phone is visible when two are in the chargers?

I've been trying to figure out a place to mount the radar/laser readout. A possibility would be the rearview mirror housing but, due to the glass canopy design, that would mean running wiring up the A-pillar roof rail, across the B-pillar strut, and down the light bar to the mirror mount. Unlike our Tesla Model S, the dashboard area is so elegant and clean that there is no obvious place to mount it.

Yes only wireless for one phone. The slot closest to the driver.

That's weird. Our Model S has 4 wireless phone charge pads -- two in the front and two in the back.

I assume multiple phones can be linked to the car, with one set as the priority phone?

Never tried more than mine.

I use a RAM mount. But as mentioned before should be obsolete. Tons of different versions.

Last edited:
Back