Anyone else doing high mileage on their Air?

Th
Have our Grand Touring since July 7th and 6.305km (3.940mi) driven. Up and down Switzerland from Amsterdam included. First 4.000km (2.500mi) used 666Kwh (=3,75mi/Kwh). Up and down Switzerland and all climbing and defending overthrew included, we still get 3,57mi/Kwh. Not too bad. Geneva - Amsterdam in one 988km (618mi) drive in 10h25m on adaptive cc not using the brake once. We love this car!!
Is is very cool haven't seen many owners from different countries. I am curious on your charging experience in EU? I have seen the Porsche charging lounges and the cables tethered to the ceiling and hanging down which seems FAR more practical for charging than here in the US.

I realize that some of you were skeptical of some of my questions and concerns about the Air due to my intended use. And some are probably sick of me mentioning how much I drive lol. But just to verify, I got the car 5 weeks ago and 9 days of that, it was in the shop. 2500 miles later with another 300 before I get home tomorrow, here I am charging again lol.

Is anyone else putting this kind of mileage on their car? If so, what have you learned during all your windshield time? View attachment 11329
I have put on 31k miles in one year.

Th

Is is very cool haven't seen many owners from different countries. I am curious on your charging experience in EU? I have seen the Porsche charging lounges and the cables tethered to the ceiling and hanging down which seems FAR more practical for charging than here in the US.
Charging infrastructure is developing rapidly. Many providers. Almost all petrol stations have two or more EV chargers nowadays. Along the highways mostly six to ten or more. Norway and the Netherlands have the most developed infra; you can plug in at every corner of the street. See pictures for some impressions.

Attachments

• fastned_charginghubkreuzhilden_duitsland_bronfastned2020.jpg
    fastned_charginghubkreuzhilden_duitsland_bronfastned2020.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3207-2048x1536.jpeg
    IMG_3207-2048x1536.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 12.37.42.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 12.37.42.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 12.37.21.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 12.37.21.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 81
  • Belgie 175Kw charging.jpeg
    Belgie 175Kw charging.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
  • Belgie 175Kw.jpeg
    Belgie 175Kw.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 85
  • Fastned 300Kw fastcharger charging 225Kw.jpeg
    Fastned 300Kw fastcharger charging 225Kw.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
  • France Fastned 4x300Kw fastchargers.jpeg
    France Fastned 4x300Kw fastchargers.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 93
I have put on 31k miles in one year.
Wow. I guess I have the same questions for you that I have for Isaac.

Looks like you are where I'm going to be in another 6 months. Can I ask what services you have had in your 31k miles? I'm already 1500 miles past the first scheduled service.

Charging infrastructure is developing rapidly. Many providers. Almost all petrol stations have two or more EV chargers nowadays. Along the highways mostly six to ten or more. Norway and the Netherlands have the most developed infra; you can plug in at every corner of the street. See pictures for some impressions.
You must get a lot of head turns and questions everytime you charge being one of the first owners.

You must get a lot of head turns and questions everytime you charge being one of the first owners.
No one has ever heard of Lucid or seen this awesome car. Lucid was present with a couple of Air's at the Formula1 last week in Zandvoort (Netherlands). Same astonishment there. And a lot of entusiasm as well. Lots of pictures being taken. Spread the word!

In Orlando, I had a guy at a red light on iDrive get out of his Model Y, knock on my window, specifically to ask me about my car last week.

This stuff happens all the time.

In Orlando, I had a guy at a red light on iDrive get out of his Model Y, knock on my window, specifically to ask me about my car last week.

This stuff happens all the time.

Me too! Sometimes from the most unexpected quarters - construction worker guys in big Ford 350 worktrucks with racks giving me an enthusiastic thumbs up; young men in low riders with heavily tinted windows rolling down their windows and asking me what it is, and nodding their heads in approval; the boy racer in a blue BMW sports sedan getting his ass handed to him at the next red light, then whooping and hooting in approval! Stuff like this seems to happen every week, even after almost a year of happy ownership!

By the way, I’m now at over 24,000 miles.

Back