Anybody Else Who Hasn't Received 2.8.4

SaratogaLefty

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Messages
1,957
Reaction score
2,061
Location
Saratoga, CA
Cars
DE-P 21" Eureka Gold
Air DE Number
337
Referral Code
YA7XYHFV
I'm wondering if any other Air owners on this Forum have not yet received 2.8.4? I'm still waiting and wondering if I'm the only one??
 
I've been in touch with support but they haven't told me that.

Apparently 2.8.4 caused a handshake error with EA chargers
 
2.8.5 is starting to roll out. 5 min install. No idea if it fixes the EA handshake bug as I did not charge at EA or any DC charger while on 2.8.4.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5422.webp
    IMG_5422.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 95
My guess is 2.8.5 fixes whatever was wrong with 2.8.4 that caused the pause in rollout. Otherwise, it’s likely the same update as 2.8.4.

But it does appear everyone will get it, as I did have 2.8.4 and 2.8.5 appeared for me this morning.
 
I hadn’t noticed any issues with 2.8.4, for the record. But it’s often the case that bugs only affect certain cars in the fleet. Which is what makes tracking them down difficult.
 
I had the EA handshake issue with 2.8.4. Still waiting for .5
 
Back
Top