Any Washington State Ferry users here?

Unmutual

Cars
Unverified AGT Owner :)
Picked up my GT on Friday in Seattle. When I try to enter a ferry terminal into the nav system, it just terminates nav and reverts to whatever was going on before (audio, etc.). I asked Alexa to navigate to the "Edmonds Ferry Terminal" and she acknowledged the request and repeated the correct address, but when I wanted to start navigation the car exited navigation completely. Same thing when I tried "Bainbridge Island Ferry Terminal." We also entered the info manually on the Pilot Panel with the same result. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I have an inquiry into Lucid. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my GT on Friday in Seattle. When I try to enter a ferry terminal into the nav system, it just terminates nav and reverts to whatever was going on before (audio, etc.). I asked Alexa to navigate to the "Edmonds Ferry Terminal" and she acknowledged the request and repeated the correct address, but when I wanted to start navigation the car exited navigation completely. Same thing when I tried "Bainbridge Island Ferry Terminal." We also entered the info manually on the Pilot Panel with the same result. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I have an inquiry into Lucid. Thanks.
Just saw your post and went out and tried entering Edmonds Ferry Terminal. Before I could finish typing that in, it popped up as an option. I hit it and the nav took me right there. Thus, no problem here. Sorry.

Just saw your post and went out and tried entering Edmonds Ferry Terminal. Before I could finish typing that in, it popped up as an option. I hit it and the nav took me right there. Thus, no problem here. Sorry.
Thanks for testing. It had no problem getting me from the Seattle Service Center to the Seattle ferry terminal, but once there it wouldn't go to either the Kingston or Bainbridge terminals. I'm wondering if it just can't navigate if the route includes a ferry. Something I'll explore.

I wonder if the shock and tilt alarm has a chance to go off if you’re on a ferry?

Hey guys,
Do you know if (and how) we can power off Lucid when we are in the car on the ferry ?
I have not found a way to turn the car off when inside of it. I think you’ll just have to get out and lock with the key and or all away to the seating areas.

You can turn off the car by putting it in park, opening the door, closing it, then locking from the fob with a single press. That will shut everything down as if you walked away.

Edit: just be sure to unlock the car from the fob before turning it on or opening the door again, otherwise it may trip the forced-entry alarm.

I wonder if the shock and tilt alarm has a chance to go off if you’re on a ferry?
My SA told me to disable the alarm if on the ferry, so I have the app setting on "notification" only.

Back